[OE-core] PulseAudio with WebRTC echo cancellation (aec): support for webrtc-audio-processing package

Koenraad Verheyden koenraad.verheyden at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 20:14:03 UTC 2017

I am not familiar with the organization of the various recipes. I
mentioned oe-core since the original message was posted there.
Meta-oe seems more suitable indeed.

How much work would it be to make a recipe for this?
I need it for a short-term project and am not in a position to further
support it afterwards.

If this is unfeasible I'll look into alternative libraries.

All the best,
Koenraad