[OE-core] errors.yoctoproject.org refusing connections?

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 11:12:41 UTC 2017

Hi,

recently couple uploads to errors.yoctoproject.org end with
"Connection reset by peer":

NOTE: Uploading the report
/home/jenkins/oe/world/shr-core/tmp-glibc/log/error-report/error_report_20170813141910.txt
to errors.yoctoproject.org:80

WARNING: Server connection failed [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer
NOTE: Build completion summary:

is there some issue on the server or just regular maintenance/upgrades
of the application which I just happen to hit quite often? I wasn't
seeing so many errors until recently (last month or so).

Regards,