[OE-core] master-next

Slater, Joseph joe.slater at windriver.com
Mon Aug 14 19:24:57 UTC 2017

Is there something "different" about this branch?  I find that if I have a local master and master-next, and am on master, when I do a pull master-next will wind up both ahead and behind origin/master-next.  If I switch to master-next and rebase, it might fail, or it might leave me with one or more "local" commits that are not mine.   For the case I tried today, it is commit 3d4f241 which seems to only be on my local master-next, but came from Mark Horn/Ross Burton on August 2.

Can anyone explain this?

Joe