[OE-core] two recipes, one replaces files of another

Dvorkin Dmitry dvorkin at tibbo.com
Fri Aug 18 06:16:49 UTC 2017

Thanks!

The problem is that this two machines are the same, except only one
configuration file.
Bootloader files are build for two machines with the same image. Linux
kernel is the same the small  difference is in two separate DTS files only.
Everything else is the same.
I don't like dirty hacks. If somebody knows the good way to set
preference in non-root configuration files - please, advice me.