[OE-core] OpenEmbedded Stand at FOSDEM

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Tue Jan 3 15:32:45 UTC 2017

Every year since 2007, OpenEmbedded has a stand at FOSDEM
(http://www.fosdem.org)

>From the first year:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/32615155@N00/405229708/in/album-72157594561002629/

Belen and I are sort of organizing this, but both of us are also
involved in devrooms, so we will need a lot of help manning the stand
and getting some demos together.

Demos should try and show how the project makes embedded work easier, by
showing tools and/or cool examples of devices using Linux built with
OpenEmbedded. In previous years, we've shown toaster with data collected
from demos on the table. Collections of devices running images built
from the same recipe and interesting products using Linux by OpenEmbedded.

I'm happy to try and organize demos and staffing, but I could really use
some help this year, so if you are in a position to tak ethe lead on
operating the stand, that would be a huge help to me and the rest of the
project.

Thanks,

Philip