[OE-core] bug with dpkg-native and sstate-cache mirrors

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Jan 11 08:24:00 UTC 2017

On Tue, 2016-12-20 at 19:45 -0800, Anders Oleson wrote:
> Should I open a bug report for this?

If you were not going to work on it anymore then yes, we would like to
keep track of a problem like this.

> Does this make sense and does it sound like a problem?

Yes it makes sense and yes its the kind of problem we should fix.

> Are you interested in a patch or fixes? I see some activity with
> dpkg, so I know there's a maintainer out there?

We are interested, there are people using the deb backend. We don't
have a specific deb maintainer as such but there are a few people with
varying levels of experience and interest.