[OE-core] ✗ patchtest: failure for UEFI + Secure Boot + qemu (rev4)

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Fri Jan 20 14:07:04 UTC 2017

On Fri, 2017-01-20 at 13:53 +0000, Patchwork wrote:
> * Issue             A patch file has been added, but does not have a Signed-off-by tag [test_signed_off_by_presence]
>   Suggested fix    Sign off the added patch file (meta/recipes-extended/acpica/acpitests/aapits-linux.patch)
>
> * Issue             Added patch file is missing Upstream-Status in the header [test_upstream_status_presence]
>   Suggested fix    Add Upstream-Status: <status> to the header of meta/recipes-extended/acpica/acpitests/aapits-linux.patch (possible values: Pending, Submitted, Accepted, Backport, Denied, Inappropriate)

This is intentional: I'm not the original author and didn't want to mess
too much with the recipe. Should I add Upstream-Status in a separate
commit?

> * Issue             Series does not apply on top of target branch [test_series_merge_on_head]
>   Suggested fix    Rebase your series on top of targeted branch
>   Targeted branch  master (currently at ce5c7075d5)

Argh, apparently I only meant to rebase and then didn't. Will resolve
this and send V4.

But it's good that patchtest is finding this promptly, kudos!

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.