[OE-core] configure error for glibc 2.25.2

Andrew Goodbody andrew.goodbody at cambrionix.com
Tue Jan 24 14:07:45 UTC 2017

I get the following configure error when trying to rebuild my tree today after doing a sync.

Is this a core issue or something wrong in my tree?

Thanks,
Andrew

| checking installed Linux kernel header files... missing or too old!
| configure: error: GNU libc requires kernel header files from
| Linux 3.2.0 or later to be installed before configuring.
| The kernel header files are found usually in /usr/include/asm and
| /usr/include/linux; make sure these directories use files from
| Linux 3.2.0 or later.  This check uses <linux/version.h>, so
| make sure that file was built correctly when installing the kernel header
| files.  To use kernel headers not from /usr/include/linux, use the
| configure option --with-headers.
| WARNING: exit code 1 from a shell command.
| ERROR: Function failed: do_configure (log file is located at /home/andrew/src/camol3/camol/build/tmp-camol-glibc/work/armv7ahf-neon-camol-linux-gnueabi/glibc-initial/2.25-r0/temp/log.do_configure.30873)
ERROR: Task (/home/andrew/src/camol3/camol/layers/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-core/glibc/glibc-initial_2.25.bb:do_configure) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 779 tasks of which 0 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.
NOTE: Writing buildhistory