[OE-core] [Openembedded-architecture] OpenEmbedded Stand at FOSDEM

Paul Barker paul at paulbarker.me.uk
Fri Jan 27 07:44:56 UTC 2017

On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 22:39:17 +0100
Andreas Müller <schnitzeltony at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 4:30 PM, Philip Balister <philip at balister.org>
> wrote:
> > On 01/03/2017 08:13 PM, Andreas Müller wrote:

> Nobody?
>
> Andreas

There's 3 of us from Togán Labs who'll be able to help out manning the
stand. I know I can do all day Saturday and up to about 4pm on Sunday
and I'm happy to be at the stand all day (with the obvious caffeine
breaks!). Let me know if you need help setting things up and what time
you need people to turn up on Saturday morning.

If you need anything printing then send it to me.

I can bring 2x 4-way UK power strips plus 2x EU->UK power adaptors for
our gear. I've got 2 laptops plus a few embedded devices. I don't have
any EU power strips though.

I've updated the wiki page.

Thanks,
Paul