[OE-core] how to load cmake args from git?

Adam Trhon adam.trhon at tbs-biometrics.com
Wed Jul 5 13:59:50 UTC 2017

Finally we figured it out. When chaning EXTRA_OECMAKE with python
function, the function must not be registered like this:

addtask do_setup_extra_oecmake after do_patch before do_configure

but like this:

do_configure[prefuncs] += "do_setup_extra_oecmake"

I assume that as bitbake controls build task environment:

https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/2.3/bitbake-user-manual/bitbake-user-manual.html#passing-information-into-the-build-task-environment

the changes of EXTRA_OECMAKE made in do_setup_extra_oecmake were not
propagated to do_configure.

Just for the completeness, how am I supposed to globally modify a
datastore variable from a python task?

Thank you
Adam

--