[OE-core] ✗ patchtest: failure for mesa: etnaviv: fix shader miscompilation with more than 16 labels

Leonardo Sandoval leonardo.sandoval.gonzalez at linux.intel.com
Thu Jul 6 17:32:36 UTC 2017

On Thu, 2017-07-06 at 14:01 -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 7:01 PM, Patchwork
> <patchwork at patchwork.openembedded.org> wrote:
> > == Series Details ==
> >
> > Series: mesa: etnaviv: fix shader miscompilation with more than 16 labels
> > Revision: 1
> > URL   : https://patchwork.openembedded.org/series/7589/
> > State : failure
> >
> > == Summary ==
> >

> > Thank you for submitting this patch series to OpenEmbedded Core. This is
> > an automated response. Several tests have been executed on the proposed
> > series by patchtest resulting in the following failures:
> >

> > * Issue             Series does not apply on top of target branch [test_series_merge_on_head]
> >   Suggested fix    Rebase your series on top of targeted branch
> >   Targeted branch  master (currently at de79149545)
>
> Checking the commit it has tried to apply it was indeed going to fail.
> As I mentioned on the commit itself it required the upgrade which has
> been merged on master. Just triggering the test again should work just
> fine.

patchtest is pretty stupid, it just tries to merge on current master's
HEAD (not to other stable branches even if patch specifies it).
patchtest executes every half an hour, so unless you send another series
revision to the ML (which I believe there is no need for the reason you
mentioned) it will be retested.

Leo