[OE-core] Yocto Extensible SDK (eSDK) and CMake

Davis, Michael michael.davis at essvote.com
Mon Jun 19 21:28:57 UTC 2017

Aaron,

You are not missing anything.  I just emailed the same bug to the mailing list a few hours ago.
[OE-core] [OE-CORE][pyro] Cmake Alias Broken
The alias ends up in a location that doesn't get correctly applied.
This causes the cmake to not have the correct toolchain file and start using host libraries which is not good.
I am trying to figure out how to fix it, but someone else may come up with a patch well before I get around to it.

Mike