[OE-core] ✗ patchtest: failure for "selftest/archiver: add tests f..." and 2 more (rev7)

Leonardo Sandoval leonardo.sandoval.gonzalez at linux.intel.com
Mon Jun 26 14:10:14 UTC 2017

On Mon, 2017-06-26 at 11:32 +0100, André Draszik wrote:
> On Mon, 2017-06-26 at 09:01 +0000, Patchwork wrote:
> > == Series Details ==
> >
> > Series: "selftest/archiver: add tests f..." and 2 more (rev7)
> > Revision: 7
> > URL   : https://patchwork.openembedded.org/series/7443/
> > State : failure
> >
> > == Summary ==
> >

> > Thank you for submitting this patch series to OpenEmbedded Core. This is
> > an automated response. Several tests have been executed on the proposed
> > series by patchtest resulting in the following failures:
> >

> > * Issue             Series does not apply on top of target branch
> > [test_series_merge_on_head]
> >   Suggested fix    Rebase your series on top of targeted branch
> >   Targeted branch  master (currently at 20b3574749)
>
> I'm not sure why this is failing, I made sure to rebase onto 20b3574749
> before submitting.

I tried merging it with verbose flags and this is what I get:

 git apply --check 7443.mbox --verbose
Checking patch meta/classes/copyleft_filter.bbclass...
Checking patch meta/lib/oeqa/selftest/cases/archiver.py...
Checking patch meta/classes/copyleft_filter.bbclass...
error: while searching for:
    import oe.license
    from fnmatch import fnmatchcase as fnmatch

    included, motive = False, 'recipe did not match anything'

    recipe_type = d.getVar('COPYLEFT_RECIPE_TYPE')
    if recipe_type not in oe.data.typed_value('COPYLEFT_RECIPE_TYPES',
d):
        include, motive = False, 'recipe type "%s" is excluded' %
recipe_type

    include = oe.data.typed_value('COPYLEFT_LICENSE_INCLUDE', d)
    exclude = oe.data.typed_value('COPYLEFT_LICENSE_EXCLUDE', d)

    try:
        is_included, reason =
oe.license.is_included(d.getVar('LICENSE'), include, exclude)
    except oe.license.LicenseError as exc:
        bb.fatal('%s: %s' % (d.getVar('PF'), exc))
    else:
        if is_included:
            if reason:
                included, motive = True, 'recipe has included licenses:
%s' % ', '.join(reason)
            else:
                included, motive = False, 'recipe does not include a
copyleft license'
        else:
            included, motive = False, 'recipe has excluded licenses: %s'
% ', '.join(reason)

    if any(fnmatch(d.getVar('PN'), name) \
            for name in oe.data.typed_value('COPYLEFT_PN_INCLUDE', d)):

error: patch failed: meta/classes/copyleft_filter.bbclass:47
error: meta/classes/copyleft_filter.bbclass: patch does not apply

so there is something that git does not like on the bbclass.

Leo