[OE-core] libglu: dependency on x11

Gabriel Huau contact at huau-gabriel.fr
Sun Mar 5 18:35:25 UTC 2017

Ross,

Good point!

I thought it was possible to have an implementation of libGL.so without
X11, for example by using Wayland or any other Window System, I didn't
know that the libGL was tied to X11 (on Linux). Also, I didn't see any
specific X11 code in the libGLU so I was a bit confused by the
dependency on both OpenGL and x11.

Regards,
Gabriel