[OE-core] Opencv 3.2 with python2

Jussi Kukkonen jussi.kukkonen at intel.com
Fri May 5 07:04:45 UTC 2017

https://github.com/openembedded/meta-openembedded/commit/f66aa42d9e6204ad3f5af05faf1abec652f7ac1e

> I have tried using python2 by setting up:
>
> PACKAGECONFIG_append = "python2"
> PACKAGECONFIG_remove = "python3"
>
> Without success since this commit. Am I missing something?

openembedded-devel might be a better list for meta-openembedded issues.

You don't actually mention how your attempt fails... but when lists are
appended to, the value should be prefixed with a space (" python2"). Use
"bitbake -e opencv | grep ^PACKAGECONFIG" to see what you really end up
with.

Jussi