[OE-core] ✗ patchtest: failure for [meta-oe,morty,1/1] openssl-native: Compile with -fPIC

Mirza Krak mirza.krak at endian.se
Tue May 16 06:30:46 UTC 2017

Hi Paul.

> Hi Mirza,
>
> On Monday, 15 May 2017 7:05:23 PM NZST Mirza Krak wrote:
>> > == Series Details ==
>> >
>> > Series: [meta-oe,morty,1/1] openssl-native: Compile with -fPIC
>> > Revision: 1
>> > URL   : https://patchwork.openembedded.org/series/6671/
>> > State : failure
>>
>> I seem to have messed up here.
>>
>> Why does the testing framework think that I was targeting master? Was
>> my subject prefix wrong?
>
> It probably doesn't understand "," as a separator and thus didn't see "morty"
> as a branch name and assumed master as the default - if that's the case we
> should probably fix that.

I actually did not use "," as seperatator. Do not know where this came
from. My patch is [1].

I guess my error here was adding "meta-oe" as subject prefix in
oe-core mailing list, and I probably triggered some weird behavior in
patchwork with this?

[1]. http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2017-May/136489.html

--
Med Vänliga Hälsningar / Best Regards