[OE-core] OpenEmbedded Developer Meeting Oct 22, 2017 in Prague (before ELCE)

Josef Holzmayr holzmayr at rsi-elektrotechnik.de
Wed Sep 20 08:06:50 UTC 2017

On 20.09.2017 09:50, Mike Looijmans wrote:
> Depends on what I'll be able tug along in my luggage on the airplane,
> but whatever I can bring is probably suited for public display. A few
> circuit boards will certainly fit, so if the stand could provide a HDMI
> monitor (or TV) to connect them to that'd be awesome.

I can provide a rather small (7") TV with HDMI input if needed. Warning
ahead: IIRC it has some 1368 resolution and overscan can't be switched
off. Just let me know if I shall bring it.

Greetz
--
Josef Holzmayr
Software Developer Embedded Systems

Tel: +49 8444 9204-48
Fax: +49 8444 9204-50

R-S-I Elektrotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Woelkestrasse 11
D-85301 Schweitenkirchen
www.rsi-elektrotechnik.de
Amtsgericht Ingolstadt – GmbH: HRB 191328 – KG: HRA 170393
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Sorg, Dipl.-Ing. Franz Sorg
Ust-IdNr: DE 128592548