[OE-core] OpenEmbedded Developer Meeting Oct 22, 2017 in Prague (before ELCE)

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Fri Sep 22 20:49:19 UTC 2017

If its relevance to YP and OE is able to be explained, it would be
welcomed. The only issue I see is the size of the booth, which is tiny.
However, we frequently spill out of our confined space, and I will locate a
second table if we end up needing one. Great to see community effort on the
demos!

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 1:56 PM, Philip Balister <philip at balister.org>
wrote:

> On 09/21/2017 02:32 PM, akuster808 wrote:

> >> I'd love to see some different things on the stand. Make sure you help
> >> explain to people why the Yocto Porject and OpenEmbedded are important
> >> to you and your product.
> > Philip,
> >
> > Since you are the OE rep to the Yocto Project, can you make sure this is
> > OK with them. There could be space  or limitations at their booth.
>
> I mentioned it to Jefro, I'm also making a guess he has something based
> on a Xilinx product, who are members.
>
> Philip
>

> > Thanks,
> > - Armin
> >>
> >> Philip

> --

Jeff Osier-Mixon - Open Source Community Manager, Intel Corporation