[OE-core] OpenEmbedded Developer Meeting Oct 22, 2017 in Prague (before ELCE)

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Mon Sep 25 16:23:55 UTC 2017

It certainly looks interesting! The  main issue is that our table is about
0.5 x 1.4 meters, so setting up demos as well as screens and keyboards may
be a difficult task. I'll do what I can to set up a second table at the
booth.

thanks!

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon - Open Source Community Manager, Intel Corporation