[OE-core] dropping commerical flags in mpg123 and lame recipes

Carlos Rafael Giani dv at pseudoterminal.org
Sun Apr 15 08:12:20 UTC 2018

Please note that the Fraunhofer page is from May 2017. These sources
suggest that the final patent expired in December 2017:

https://madfileformatscience.garymcgath.com/2016/04/05/mp3patent/
https://www.tunequest.org/a-big-list-of-mp3-patents/20070226/

Fedora now added LAME and mpg123 support, since they consider the
patents expired:
https://fedoramagazine.org/full-mp3-support-coming-soon-to-fedora/

Fraunhofer terminated the mp3 licensing program in April 2017:
https://www.iis.fraunhofer.de/en/ff/amm/prod/audiocodec/audiocodecs/mp3.html

(German source) wikimedia now allows mp3 uploads:
https://netzpolitik.org/2017/wikimedia-erlaubt-upload-von-mp3-dateien/