[OE-core] How to upgrade Qt modules in daisy branch

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 12:40:53 UTC 2018

For daisy you probably don't have support for PACKAGECONFIG_CONFARGS which
was added in Yocto 2.1 krogoth.

Read the meta-qt5 commit about PACKAGECONFIG_CONFARGS.

It's relatively easy to fix (I was also using older OE with newer Qt5), but
it's unsupported, so you're on your own and you need to figure out the
details yourself.

Cheers,