[OE-core] [oe][meta-qt5] : QT5 Packages

Mohamed Dawod mhm.dawod at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 15:13:30 UTC 2018

Thank you,
It works but there is problem because of i am using wayland instead of x11
in my custom image
I removed w11 from IMAGE_FEATURES
and I added wayland and weston instead.

I think that meta-qt5 has recipes or modules to handle this case, so why it
couldn't call them automatically ?

--

Mohamed Dawod
Computer Engineering Department