[OE-core] [oe-core] recipe using environment variable does not refresh / rebuild

Piotr Lewicki piotr.lewicki at elfin.de
Thu Feb 1 15:00:29 UTC 2018

Hi Ross,

Good idea, but I'm using gitlab to perform autobuilds and I want to set
the variable there (the "ADD_UBOOT_TO_UPDATE" variable) so that it's
propagated to the image recipe.

I'm want to differentiate the image with and without u-boot only by
setting this one environment variable and without additional mangling
with local.conf.

If that's not possible- I'll use your idea with setting it in
local.conf, but before that I'm trying to understand- why my recipe is
not rebuilt?

Thanks,

Piotr