[OE-core] [ANNOUNCE] eclipse-poky is now eclipse-yocto

Tim Orling timothy.t.orling at linux.intel.com
Wed Feb 14 00:46:14 UTC 2018

Please excuse the wide broadcast of this announcement.

With the refresh of the Yocto Project plugins for the Eclipse IDE, we realized it is high time we change the name of the plugins from eclipse-poky to eclipse-yocto. There has never been anything particularly “poky” specific about the plugins. The “documentation” plugins are tied to specific Yocto Project releases, as they are built from the same files that become the Yocto Project Documentation.

We apologize for any inconvenience and disruption in your workflow as we change the name everywhere, across the board.

Regards,

—Tim