[OE-core] [oe-core] SSTATEPOSTINSTFUNCS

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Fri Jan 5 23:15:27 UTC 2018

On Fri, 2018-01-05 at 21:08 +0000, Slater, Joseph wrote:
> Neglecting buildhistory, there is only one recipe, I think, that uses
> SSTATEPOSTINSTFUNCS -- php-native, and that does not work.  Since
> there is nothing to compare to, I do not know if sysconfdir is set
> incorrectly, or if the function is supposed to realize it is under
> sysroot-destdir and adjust the path when modifying perf.conf.
>
> I’d appreciate any advice.

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/poky/commit/?id=9107d6ca144ac1f6169830dee25dae2dad775333

which says:

"Any recipe/class using SSTATEPOSTINSTFUNCS will need that code
rewriting into a postinst".

Perhaps that commit gives some clues about how to do the conversion
which must have been missed for php-native?