[OE-core] [AUH] Upgrade status: 2018-01-15

Alexander Kanavin alexander.kanavin at linux.intel.com
Mon Jan 15 18:21:52 UTC 2018

On 01/15/2018 07:38 PM, Alexander Kanavin wrote:
> On 01/15/2018 07:25 PM, alexander.kanavin at linux.intel.com wrote:
>> Recipe upgrade statistics:
>>
>>      * Succeeded: 1
>>          iso-codes, 3.77, Alexander Kanavin <alexander.kanavin at intel.com>
>
> Yay!
>
> Dear all, please bear with these emails, there'll be a few more. I'm now
> setting up AUH to run in an automated, unattended fashion; it's gonna be
> awesome.

Alright. In about 10 minutes, a cron job will start that will attempt
upgrading *all* of oe-core recipes, and results (both successful, with
patches, and failures, with error messages) will be mailed to respective
maintainers. This will be repeated on the 15th of every odd-numbered
month (so six times a year).

Please take those emails not as irritating noise, but as a polite
reminder to keep oe-core up-to-date. Suggestions for improvements also
appreciated.

(I've done my best to test this, but it may of course also fail in
various spectacular ways).

Alex