[OE-core] glib-2.0 fails to configure with USE_NLS="no"

Mike Crowe mac at mcrowe.com
Tue Jan 16 11:55:16 UTC 2018

On Monday 15 January 2018 at 19:34:35 +0000, Burton, Ross wrote:
> Have a look at what just landed in master...

Perhaps I'm being stupid, but it looks like nothing has landed on master
since Sunday.

Looking at the history, I see 1ef45d377519983df827650cd0913e0d2c8a785b ,
but I already had that change. Reverting it does appear to fix the problem
though. Is that what you meant? If not, please can you point me at the
commit you are referring to?

Thanks.

Mike.