[OE-core] Yocto Project, Spectre and Meltdown

Manjukumar Harthikote Matha MANJUKUM at xilinx.com
Sun Jan 28 17:59:02 UTC 2018

I thought it is a big upgrade in subsequent upgrade, hence my question.

> > Do you have a reason to believe we should do something else?

We have released a rocko based distribution, my fear of changing 7.2->7.3 in subsequent upgrade cycle might result in quite some extensive testing across all product ranges and application development of top. This might result in quite some churn, hence the question.

Thanks,
Manju