[OE-core] devshell problems after distro upgrade openSUSE Leap 42.3 -> 15.0

Steffen Sledz sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Tue Jul 3 06:04:27 UTC 2018

On 02.07.2018 20:25, Khem Raj wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 11:39 PM Steffen Sledz <sledz at dresearch-fe.de> wrote:
>>
>> After upgrading my build system from openSUSE Leap 42.3 to openSUSE Leap 15.0 a
>>
>>   bitbake foo -c devshell
>>
>> no longer switches to the related work directory. The devshell is opened in the original directory without any error or warning instead.
>>
>> Any hints what's wrong here or how I can debug this behaviour?
>>

> which terminal are you using, probably some default behavior changes there ?

Main terminal is xterm. No special settings for the devshell terminal, so tmux is started like before.

--
DResearch Fahrzeugelektronik GmbH
Otto-Schmirgal-Str. 3, 10319 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49 30 515932-237 mailto:sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Fax: +49 30 515932-299
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Weber, Werner Mögle;
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg; HRB 130120 B;
Ust.-IDNr. DE273952058