[OE-core] Recipe for Linux page-types tool

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 21:28:30 UTC 2018

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 5:43 PM, Martin Vuille <jpmv27 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 03/15/18 06:49, Alexander Kanavin wrote:
>>
>> On 03/15/2018 12:20 AM, Martin Vuille wrote:
>>>
>>> page-types is a simple Linux kernel debugging tool to list information
>>> about
>>> the state of virtual memory (VM) pages.
>>>
>>> The source is distributed as part of the kernel tree:
>>> tools/vm/page-types.c
>>>
>>> MV

>> This questions is probably better asked on the linux-yocto mailing list
>> then?
>>
>> Alex
>

> Perhaps I'm missing something. I'm offering a bitbake recipe. linux-yocto
> doesn't seem to contain any layers or recipes.

Hi Alex,

* You have checked layer list [1] if this recipe is not yet available?
* It would help if you send out a patch - just a description does not
say much. From what you wrote I suggest to locate the patch in repo
meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-devtools. Mail addresses can be
found at [2] - for meta-openembedded it is
openembedded-devel at lists.openembedded.org.

[1] http://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/branch/master/recipes/
[2] https://www.openembedded.org/wiki/Mailing_lists