[OE-core] Fwd: [meta-openembeded] bug in adding network layer

Rajath C S rajathcs.1996 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 10:25:32 UTC 2018

thanks,

i will follow the said things,

but as of now my situation is as such : "
sure, i will have one other question that is how to establish internet
connection on to poky?
that is , i have placed the meta-networking layer in bblayer.conf file so
after that which recipe should i add to local.conf so that wireless
connection is established on the poky?

Do help with the steps

Thanks"
I will try and implement networking from oe-core

Rajath C S,
9964182112,
Bangalore - 560060