[OE-core] [oe-core] Disable post install script during build time.

Bhargava Sreekantappa Gayathri BSREEKAN at xilinx.com
Wed Mar 21 18:34:19 UTC 2018

Hello,

I see that there is a post install script in "meta/recipes-core/sysvinit/sysvinit-inittab_2.88dsf.bb" which needs to be run on target. However, it is run on the host every time I make a build and the scriptlet fails since it is checking for /proc/consoles and bitbake gives this warning:

[log_check] warning: %post(sysvinit-inittab-2.88dsf-r10.plnx_zynqmp) scriptlet failed, exit status 1

Is there a way to disable this post install script during build?

Thanks,
Bhargav