[OE-core] cURL recipe: SSL backend

Mark Hatle mark.hatle at windriver.com
Mon May 7 14:17:28 UTC 2018

On 5/7/18 8:16 AM, Viacheslav Salnikov wrote:
> Alright, good point.
>
> But what if I need to use openssl instead of gnutls on Target? Can it be changed
> without side effects?

This is why the package config settins are present in the curl recipe.  You can
adjust the setting to use whatever TLS engine you want in your distribution or
project configuration.

PACKAGECONFIG_pn-curl = "ipv6 proxy ssl threaded-resolver zlib"

or any other combination of available options..

--Mark