[OE-core] UNVERIFIED SENDER Re: Running BitBake multiple times without rechecking upstream AUTOREV versions

chris.laplante at agilent.com chris.laplante at agilent.com
Mon May 14 13:05:08 UTC 2018

Hi Richard,

That looks perfect, thanks! On a related note, it seems "bitbake --revisions-changed" is broken in Sumo:

ERROR: Command execution failed: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/laplante/yocto/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/command.py", line 116, in runAsyncCommand
    commandmethod(self.cmds_async, self, options)
  File "/home/laplante/yocto/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/command.py", line 723, in compareRevisions
    if bb.fetch.fetcher_compare_revisions(command.cooker.data):
TypeError: fetcher_compare_revisions() takes 0 positional arguments but 1 was given

Looks like commit 97617fd6755ffa25c058215ffb060cbb86240b44 dropped the 'd' argument from that method, but command.py was never updated to reflect that.

Shall I submit a patch to change the line to be "if bb.fetch.fetcher_compare_revisions():"  ?

Chris