[OE-core] Krogoth branch Python 3.5 package maintainer

Joe Rutledge joe.rutledge at phabrix.com
Tue May 15 08:35:13 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right address to ask the question to but I
thought you may be able to help? Apologies for the cross post to
poky at yoctoproject.org, I've only just found out that that's for more
general issues.

I have an issue with the Python 3.5 packaging within the Krogoth branch
of Poky. It doesn't seem to package the _posixsubprocess library needed
for deployment onto the target, even when the rest of the subprocess
python files are there. I've fixed this within python-3.5-manifest.inc
and am looking for the maintainer to see if the patch is valid and if
they want to include it within the mainline Krogoth branch. Can you
point me in the right direction?

Many thanks,

Joe