[OE-core] ✗ patchtest: failure for boost-context: Reproducibility: Set .file section for all *_elf_gas.S files (rev2)

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Thu Nov 22 13:24:49 UTC 2018

On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 at 00:38, Douglas Royds <douglas.royds at taitradio.com> wrote:

> On 22/11/18 1:33 PM, Patchwork wrote:

> > * Issue             Upstream-Status is Submitted, but it is not mentioned where [test_upstream_status_presence_format]
> >    Suggested fix    Include where reproducibility-add-file-directive-to-assembler.patch was submitted
>
> Yes it is ...
>

> >    Current          Upstream-Status: Submitted https://github.com/boostorg/context/issues/91
> >    Standard format  Upstream-Status: Submitted [where]

The [] is not syntactic markers but literal characters, i.e. it expects to see:

Upstream-Status: Submitted [https://github.com/boostorg/context/issues/91]

Yes, this test could be considered overly pedantic, but I'm also aware
that raising and formalising this would be a bikeshed of epic
proportions...

Ross