[OE-core] [poky] [rocko] Backport request for meta/recipes-kernel/cryptodev

Randy MacLeod randy.macleod at windriver.com
Fri Oct 5 20:49:07 UTC 2018

Hi Alex,

Armin maintains the rocko branch so best to CC him.

Also, I've moved this to the oe-core list where
we handle oe-core commits. Poky is composed of
several layers to make things easier to build
but we use the other email lists for development.

Armin,

This is a simple patch and I was able
to cherry-pick the corresponding oe-core commit:

   270a1e9bcf26a43f5cbdc5b901c4c6f79495311d

back to rocko-next, and then run:
   bitbake -c patch linux-yocto.
The change is a no-op for the standard rocko kernel so that's
all I did to test (actually, I'm starting a linux-yocto build
but I'd be shocked if it failed).

Will you add this to your rocko-next queue or
would you like Alex to re-submit following the guidelines:
    http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/How_to_submit_a_patch_to_OpenEmbedded

../Randy

--
# Randy MacLeod