[OE-core] Dependency loops when enabling ptest with Ångström

Steffen Sledz sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Wed Sep 5 14:08:38 UTC 2018

On 05.09.2018 15:46, richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org wrote:
> I suspect the Ångström maintainers may appreciate some help in
> narrowing it down and fixing it since I doubt they have any more
> copious free time to solve all the bugs coming than I do.

Of course your right! ;-)

Here's a first hint. My be it helps.

The behaviour seems to be introduced with the change from pyro to rocko. If I run the same procedure with angstrom-v2017.06-yocto2.3 no loops are detected.

--
DResearch Fahrzeugelektronik GmbH
Otto-Schmirgal-Str. 3, 10319 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49 30 515932-237 mailto:sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Fax: +49 30 515932-299
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Weber, Werner Mögle;
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg; HRB 130120 B;
Ust.-IDNr. DE273952058