[OE-core] Dependency loops when enabling ptest with Ångström

Steffen Sledz sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Thu Sep 6 07:20:47 UTC 2018

<https://github.com/Angstrom-distribution/meta-angstrom/commit/c94ca0759c34e637b725f648a1925e007bbe60e9> (rocko)
<https://github.com/Angstrom-distribution/meta-angstrom/commit/cf4eb20b680235a69ca54b6c4922ce1c714accc2> (sumo)

> Anyway, I checked the current codes of systemd. glib is only used for tests.
> $ grep -r HAVE_GLIB src/
> src/libsystemd/sd-bus/test-bus-marshal.c:#if HAVE_GLIB
> src/libsystemd/sd-bus/test-bus-marshal.c:#if HAVE_GLIB
> src/libsystemd/sd-bus/test-bus-gvariant.c:#if HAVE_GLIB
> src/libsystemd/sd-bus/test-bus-gvariant.c:#if HAVE_GLIB
> src/libsystemd/sd-bus/test-bus-gvariant.c:#if HAVE_GLIB
>
> Also, the meson_options.txt states:
> option('glib', type : 'combo', choices : ['auto', 'true', 'false'],
>        description : 'libglib support (for tests only)')
>
> So I guess you can just remove such dependency.

Koen/Khem, can someone of you please remove the dependency in all relevant branches (rocko, sumo, master?)!

Thx,
Steffen

--
DResearch Fahrzeugelektronik GmbH
Otto-Schmirgal-Str. 3, 10319 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49 30 515932-237 mailto:sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Fax: +49 30 515932-299
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Weber, Werner Mögle;
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg; HRB 130120 B;
Ust.-IDNr. DE273952058