[OE-core] glibc-locale fails when PACKAGE_NO_GCONV = 1

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Thu Sep 6 23:43:21 UTC 2018

Just thought I should mention this as I happened to stumble upon it
when I accidentally set DISTRO_FEATURES to nothing:

If one builds with PACKAGE_NO_GCONV set to 1, or without all of
libc-charsets, libc-locales and libc-locale-code being set in
DISTRO_FEATURES (which results in PACKAGE_NO_GCONV being set to 1),
then the build will fail for glibc-locale due to a lot of files in
/usr/lib/gconv and /usr/share/i18n not being packaged.

//Peter