[OE-core] python test files installed in image on purpose?

Alejandro Enedino Hernandez Samaniego alejandro.enedino.hernandez-samaniego at xilinx.com
Mon Sep 10 19:56:46 UTC 2018

Hey Andrew,

I seem to remember some of them were required, both unittest and and
sqlite3-tests can be removed from the python-modules package,

as for the others, you would need to remove them at do_install() , and I
would not mind making it optional.

Cheers,

Alejandro