[OE-core] Problem with blocked signals in daemons started from rpm postinstall scriptlet

Diego Santa Cruz Diego.SantaCruz at spinetix.com
Sun Feb 10 13:18:54 UTC 2019

I'll try to, but I this is a non-issue on those distros. They use systemd and in that context the daemons are not started by the rpm post-install, but from systemd, so there is no issue with daemons inheriting the signal mask (nor other process settings); the post-install just requests that systemd starts the daemon.

--
Diego Santa Cruz, PhD
Technology Architect