[OE-core] Official sstate premirrors and builds

Jate Sujjavanich jatedev at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 03:21:32 UTC 2019

I setup a machine on AWS and wanted to use the sstate cache mirror at
sstate.yoctoproject.org in my site.conf.

Bitbake does not pull the artifacts from the mirror despite the uninative C
library. I have tried checking out several tags and then pointed to the
appropriate directory on sstate mirror. For example, yocto-2.2.2 and
http://sstate.yoctoproject.org/2.2.2.

Bitbake populates several license setscene tasks, but no native packages.

Does anyone have this working?

- Jate S.