[OE-core] sstate hash equivalence breaks rm_work

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Sun Mar 3 20:47:31 UTC 2019

Hey all,

As part of the packagegroup-core-base-utils series I noticed that
with rm_work enabled like I usually have, every build was starting over
with rebuilding linux-libc-headers and going down from there.  I
finished bisecting this now and it comes down to:

commit d889acb4f8f06f09cece80fa12661725e6e5f037