[OE-core] ✗ patchtest: failure for zram: properly implement systemd service

Ross Burton ross.burton at intel.com
Mon Oct 7 11:41:49 UTC 2019

On 05/10/2019 23:20, Stefan Agner wrote:
> As an on and off contributor I rely on the instructions in the OE wiki.
> Unfortunately the example for meta-oe is just next of an example using
> the openembedded-core at lists.openembedded.org. Maybe the second example
> should contain the correct address for meta-oe as well?
> http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/How_to_submit_a_patch_to_OpenEmbedded#Sending_patches

That isn't a meta-oe specific example, but the typical OE-wide workflow
unless the layer says otherwise.

Quoting from the page:

"""
You need to subscribe to the appropriate mailing-list in order to be
able to send your patch(es) there; for patches against OE-Core the
mailing list is openembedded-core at lists.openembedded.org and for patches
against meta-oe and many other layers the list is
openembedded-devel at lists.openembedded.org. See Mailing lists for
subscription and further details.
"""

Ross