[OE-core] new meta-oe failures from master-next

richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Oct 23 16:22:31 UTC 2019

Hi Khem.

On Wed, 2019-10-23 at 14:03 +0100, Khem Raj wrote:
> Hi Richard
>
> New master-next I see these fails
>
> https://errors.yoctoproject.org/Errors/Build/91645/
>
> First two are important one's we already know why
> ti-display-sharing-fw fails to fetch

Firstly, before you mention it, I started merging master-next earlier
today after multiple tries and finally a green build last night.

I paused as there was an issue, I dropped more patches and eventually
after I thought I'd handled all the remaining issues I knew about, I
merged things. I didn't see this report until now (afterwards) :(.

I guess I now need to bisect things and figure out where these failures
came from.