[OE-core] GStreamer 1.0 meson build transition

Carlos Rafael Giani crg7475 at mailbox.org
Mon Oct 28 23:01:36 UTC 2019

Hm, true. Alright, I'll do that. For discussions about the recipe
changes, should I create a fork of oe-core and place them there, just
like how one would prepare merge requests? To me, it sounds more
efficient than posting the patches in the mailing list for discussing them.

And speaking of upgrades, my changes are against 1.16.1, so the 1.16.0
-> 1.16.1 upgrade needs to make it into master-next in first.

Carlos