[OE-core] OEDEM 2019

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Thu Sep 5 21:52:42 UTC 2019

On 9/3/19 11:19 PM, akuster808 wrote:

> On 9/3/19 8:37 AM, Ruslan Bilovol wrote:
>> Hi Philip,
>>
>> I can see now this event in the list of ELCE co-located events.
>> Is day 2 track track 2 (Yocto Project and OE maintainers meeting)
>> restricted to attend to mainatainers only, or regular OE developers
>> can also join?
> Anyone can signup.  This is related to the Yocto summit email that got
> sent out a few weeks ago.

Just to confirm, on day 2 of the Yocto Project Summit, we split the
space into two rooms. One (60 person) is used for workshop/hacking and
the other (40 persons) will be used for something like the normal
OpenEmbedded Developer meetings we are used. We need to people to move
between this and the workshiop, so we will want to try and stick to a
schedule to make sure people know when we talk about certain issues.

I've started on the wiki page:

https://www.openembedded.org/wiki/OEDEM_2019

Philip