[OE-core] Yocto Project Status WW39’19

ChenQi Qi.Chen at windriver.com
Wed Sep 25 01:50:00 UTC 2019

On 09/24/2019 10:50 PM, Stephen K Jolley wrote:

> Current Dev Position: YP 2.8 M4 Feature Freeze
>
> Next Deadline: YP 3.0 Final Release 25th Oct
>

> SWAT Team Rotation:
>
>  *
>
>     SWAT lead is currently: Amanda
>
>  *
>
>     SWAT team rotation: Amanda -> Chen on Sept. 27, 2019
>
>  *
>
>     SWAT team rotation: Chen -> Armin on Oct. 4, 2019
>
>  *
>
>     https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Build_Failure_Swat_Team

Hi Armin and Anju,

I want to switch the rotation with you two.
Because Oct. 1st is our National Day. We'll have a one-week holiday to
celebrate it.

I've updated
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Build_Failure_Swat_Team#Members
for now.
If you have any concern, please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Chen Qi