[OE-core] [zeus 00/29] Patch review

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Mon Feb 10 09:55:34 UTC 2020

That is a really good question, and one I too would like an answer to.

> 2. Patch 5 (devtool/standard.py: Allow recipe to disable menuconfig
> logic) goes hand in hand with a change to the u-boot recipe, that is
> also in master (c634b8db1a8b). This patch seems to be missing here.

That one is probably my fault. We have a local recipe that defines a
menuconfig task and thus I needed the correction for devtool and sent
a request for it to be backported. However, since we do not use u-boot,
I did not think of that part, which obviously should be backported too.

> Regards,
> Frieder

//Peter